|Chief Steward||Steve Wiggins Ph 6777 6565|
|Stewards||AT Fenwicke, D Lisle, P Stuart, D Murchie,J Dickson, S Lisle, P Sendall, D Wall|
PRIZE MONEY FOR ALL HOOF and HOOK CLASSES: 1st $20, 2nd $10, 3rd $5Entry fee $5
1a-3 Prime woolly lambs suitable for the trade, with a live weight of 40kg to 49.9kg
1b-3 Prime shorn lambs, suitable for the trade, with a live weight of 40kg to 49kg
2a-3 Prime woolly lambs, suitable for export, with a live weight of 50kg & over
2b-3 Prime shorn lambs, suitable for export, with a live weight of 50kg & over
1. All general regulations of the Society to apply.
2. All sheep will be sold and go to slaughter on completion of judging.
3. Members entry fee privileges do not apply to this competition.
4. Sheep to be in their pens at the Showground by 10:30am on the Friday of the show.
5. Sheep to be bred by the exhibitor and bear his/her earmark.
6. Breed of Rams used to be stated on the Entry Form.
7. No Stud stock or entire males will be accepted into this competition.
8. Sheep will not be accepted into this competition if they are under the minumum 40kgs weight and not in sale condition.
9. It is the owners resposibility to make sure that lambs are not cutting their teeth.No lambs will be mouthed on the day.
10. Maximum of 6 pens per exhibitor. No more than 2 entries per class.
11. All lambs to be sorted into their pen by exhibitor.