Chief Ground Steward: MAX IRELAND
Assistant: TIM NORTON
Chief Ring Steward: ANDY McCORMACK
Assistant: ERIC NOAKES
Rodeo: MAX IRELAND, SAM MARTIN
Horse Jumping: MEGAN SCRIVENER, ANNYKA OVERTON
Assistant: GUY LORD
Horse Post Entry Stewards: JOHN WILLIAMS and assistants
Announcers: WAINIE ROBERTSON, MARTIN OPPENHEIMER, SAM MARTIN
Publicity: CHRIS HAMEL
Merino Sheep: JOCK McLAREN
Live Lamb: STEVE WIGGINS, TIM NORTON
Stud Cattle: SAM LISLE
Junior Stock Judging: JOCK FLETCHER and
Chief Pavilion Steward: STEPHEN KING
Assistant: HAZEL CAMERON, CHARLES STREET
Safety Officers: RON DENHAM and DON MURCHIE
Wool and Fleece Judging: PAUL PITTMAN
Poultry Section: LANCE PARTRIDGE
Photography: SUE HARRISON
Bar: MILES ARCHDALE
Side Shows & Trade Space: GREG STEIR
Chief Gate Steward: NOEL HENRY
Vegetables & Farm Produce: Andrew Robertson
Pet Show: BETSY NORTON
Dog Jumping: CHARLES NORTON
Woodwork: CHARLES KOEBEL
Handicrafts: HELEN MANSFIELD
Knitting: ETHEL HENRY
Horticulture: PHYLLIS HOY
Needlework: CATHY LISLE
Preserves, Jams & Jellies: HAZEL CAMERON
Cooking: VICKI McIVOR
Fine Arts: CARLY McLAREN
Demolition Derby: SCOTT KERMODE
Show Programme Coordinator: ROSS KING
Ag Bike: JUSTIN GIBSON
Ring Car Stands: BOB BURNELL
Shearing: STEVE LIDDLE and COLIN SWANTON
Showgirl competition: JODIE MARTIN
Yard Dog Trials: TONY OVERTON
Grounds Committee: ROSS KING, TIM NORTON, WARWICK FLETCHER, ANGUS MONIE, MAX IRELAND AND CHIEF STEWARD OF SECTION CONCERNED
INSTRUCTIONS TO STEWARDS
- Stewards must be on the ground to receive exhibits at the hour appointed by the committee.
- Stewards are responsible for the exhibits being properly classed and all exhibits in each class being placed together ready for judging.
- Stewards will obtain the award papers from the Secretary and deliver same to the judges and direct them to the exhibits they are appointed to judge.
- Stewards will remove all unauthorised persons from the vicinity of the judges whilst judging.
- Stewards will attend on the Judges and will afford them any information required, but will not do or say anything to influence their decision. They must not reveal the name of an exhibitor, or repeat any remarks the Judge may make.
- Stewards will obtain the award papers from the Judge when filled and signed and deliver same to the Secretary.
- Stewards will obtain prize cards from the Secretary, write names of prize winners thereon, and affix same to exhibits.
- Stewards to write out vouchers for cash awards for presentation to the prize winners.