Saturday 23 March, 8am
Feature: Angus Cattle
|Chief Steward||Sam Lisle 0427 773 944|
|Stewards||JM Dickson, A Gill,Angus Monie, D Lisle, M Brown, Jock Nivison, Allan Green, Grant Nivison, Jim Nivison, Ian Crawford, R MulliganC Kearley, C Ireland|
Entries close - TUESDAY 20 FEBRUARY Email: email@example.com use Entry Form in centre of book posted to Sam Lisle, Ashfield, Walcha
1. No beast to compete in more than one class except where otherwise specified.
2. Exhibits must be registered or eligible for registration in their respective Society Herd Book. Led steer excepted.
3. All ages taken up to and including 31st March 2015.
4. Cattle 18 months and under must not show any permanent teeth.
5. Stud grooms to wear dust coats, to be supplied by the exhibitors.
6. Entry fee $8 per exhibit and MUST accompany entry form.
7. Bedding: Sawdust will be provided - no straw allowed.
8. The Society has adopted the minimum standard for show organisers as recommended by the National JD Market Assistance Program. A Declaration must be signed stating that Johne’s Disease is not known or suspected to have occurred during the past five years in herds or properties from which these animals originate.
9. No communal watering facilities will be available. All cattle including calves must be tethered at all times. Cattle owners must provide own water containers.Johne’s Declaration must accompany entry form or entry will be rejected
10. Angus feature show on Saturday.
Over 6 and not over 12 months old: on or between 1st April 2018 and 30th September 2018.Over 6 and not over 12 months old: on or between 1st April 2018 and 30th September 2018.
|Over 12 months and not over 16 months old: on or between 1st December 2017 and 31st March 2018.|
|Over 16 and not over 18 months old: on or between 1st October 2017 and 30th November 2017.|
|Over 18 and not over 20 months old: on or between 1st August 2017 and 30th September 2017.|
|Over 20 months and not over 24 months old: on or between 1st April 2017 and 31st July 2017.|
|Over 24 months and not over 30 months old: on or between 1st October 2016 and 31st March 2017.|
|Over 30 months old: born before 1st October 2016.|
INTER-BREED CLASSES - Winners of breed only to competeCAIRNIE TROPHY - Two beef bulls not over 20 months old, bred and owned by exhibitorNAIRN PARK TROPHY - Two beef females not over 20 months old, bred and owned by exhibitorYALGOO TROPHY - Grand champion female of the show (breed champions only to compete)IVY BANK - Grand champion bull of the show (breed champions only to compete)BEN NEVIS TROPHY - Group two bulls and one female (breed winners only to compete)MERLANIE HEREFORD STUD LED STEER - Any pure beef breed not showing permanent teeth. $100.GLENROY ENCOURAGEMENT AWARD (Donated by Robert Drew) For a junior participant showing initiative
|Chief Steward||Sam Lisle 0427 773 944|
|Stewards||JM Dickson, A Gill,Angus Monie, D Lisle, M Brown, Allan Green, Grant Nivison, Jim Nivison, Ian Crawford, R Mulligan, C Kearley, C Ireland|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org use Entry Form in centre of book posted to Sam Lisle, Ashfield, Walcha
18 Years and under Judging of Heifers, Steers, Paraders Comp
ENTRY FEE $5 per child - covers Heifer show and Paraders comp and close TUESDAY 26th FEBRUARY with chief steward above, or use Entry Form in centre of book
Classes FRIDAY 22 MARCH, 2.30pm
Will be made up for any registered Beef Breed in the following groups. Where necessary, due to numbers, classes may be divided or combined:
SPONSORS: ELDERS, LANDMARK BOULTONS
|Steward in charge||Jock Fletcher 0427 771 335Ross Fletcher 0428 771 330|
MERINO SHEEP JUDGING
FRIDAY 22 March, 9:30AM
$50 and ribbonsSponsored by JA Levingston & Partners, “Pinnacle”, Walcha
MEAT SHEEPFRIDAY 22 March, 10am
$50 and ribbons. Sponsored by Chain O’Ponds Border Leicester Stud, Walcha (Bruce & Margaret Davidson)
BEEF CATTLEFRIDAY 22 March, 1pm
$50 and ribbons, in Cattle ring. Sponsored by Elswick Park, Walcha (Norm & Di Bazeley)
GROUP 13 ZONE FINALARMIDALESUNDAY 10th March