Assistant Carley McLaren
Exhibits to be at the Pavilion and ready for judging by 10.30am, Thursday March 9.
Entry Fee for all classes 1 to 4: 50c per entry for non-members.
Junior exhibits classes 5 to 9, Entry Free. Must show age of exhibitor.
GENERAL CONDITIONS (Please read carefully)
* Each work must be the original work of the artist.
* Framed exhibits must have a secure hanging device for hanging from a hook/s.
* Please do not use thick cardboard mounts on unframed exhibits.
* Please show name and address and class number on back of works.
* Exhibits that have gained first prize at the Walcha Show are not eligible for competition
Painting, oil or acrylic on canvas or board. Prizes donated by Walcha Gallery of Art
Work on paper, any medium Prizes donated by Walcha Newsagency
Novice, any medium. For exhibitors who have not previously gained a prize in the open section. Prizes donated by Walcha Creative Arts
Open, any subject, any medium Prizes donated by Walcha Gallery of Art
Prizes for Classes 1 to 4: $25 and $15
Champion Prize: $100 donated by Walcha Gallery of Art
6 years and under, any medium. Special prize of art supplies donated by Walcha Pre-School
8 years and under, any medium
12 years and under, any medium
17 years and under, any medium
17 years and under, Three dimensional, any medium
Prizes for Classes 6-9 donated by Mrs Coll King - First $6, second $4
Junior Champion Prize: $40 art materials donated by Stephen and Julia King
Walcha Show 10/11 March 2023 (17/02/2023 16:21:52 )