FRIDAY 10 March
Steve Wiggins Ph 0419 933 622 firstname.lastname@example.org
AT Fenwicke, D Lisle, P Stuart, J Dickson, D Wall, P Sendall, S Lisle, D Murchie
PRIZE MONEY FOR ALL HOOF and HOOK CLASSES: 1st $20, 2nd $10, 3rd $5Entry fee $5
1a-4 Prime woolly lambs suitable for the trade, with a live weight of 40kg to 49.9kg
1b-4 Prime shorn lambs, suitable for the trade, with a live weight of 40kg to 49.9kg
2a-4 Prime woolly lambs, suitable for export, with a live weight of 50kg & over
2b-4 Prime shorn lambs, suitable for export, with a live weight of 50kg & over
Grand Champion Pen of Lambs of the Show - Salway Maternal Composites trophy
Champion Pen of Export Lambs of the Show - Fletchers International Exports trophy
Champion Lamb of the Show - AE Lisle trophy (donated by the Family of the late AE Lisle)
Champion Pen of Trade Lambs of the Show - Mountain Motors trophy
Most successful exhibitor - Trophy donated by Elders
1. All general regulations of the Society to apply.
2. All sheep will be sold and go to slaughter on completion of judging.
3. Members entry fee privileges do not apply to this competition.
4. Sheep to be in their pens at the Showground by 10:30am on the Friday of the show.
5. Sheep to be bred by the exhibitor and bear his/her earmark.
6. Breed of Rams used to be stated on the Entry Form.
7. No Stud stock or entire males will be accepted into this competition.
8. It is important that sheep are a minimum of 40kgs.
9. It is the owner's responsibility to make sure that lambs are not cutting their teeth. No lambs will be mouthed on the day.
10. Maximum of 2 pens per class per exhibitor.
11. All Lambs to be sorted into their pen lots.
Walcha Show 10/11 March 2023 (17/02/2023 16:21:52 )